Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow...

So, I was watching Ruby today...I missed the season premier! But that's okay, I saw the episode today, and I got all emotional watching it.

I can totally identify with her about those missing memories and just wondering why...I also understand the denial, and knowing what is fueling my issues with weight.

I'm so emotional because I am so fortunate to have an amazing small group and we are starting a new book on forgiveness, and I realize that most of that forgiveness really starts at the root of everything.

I need to forgive some very close relatives and some not so close, in order to really start processing some things...

I won't be going into detail much in this entry; I don't know if this is the time, but I do know that I am thankful for the opportunity of a new day and the chance to do something amazing in it.

It's my job, now, to do that, to work, to live, to love to the fullest.

I am so tired of that "kind of"/"sort of" life. I want the biggest, boldest, most beautiful (I know "beautifulest" is not a word...lol) life I can possibly live.

It is time.

I hope that you can find that same truth in your own life, and begin to let things go so that you can move on. :)

Love and blessings.

No comments: