Saturday, August 13, 2011

...I want to get a way....

I want to fly away...yeah, yeah, yeah!!!! I am totally feeling the Lenny Kravitz song right now. I have been to the beach this week, and I really want to go back. I really just wanna stay down there.

So what with reality and bills and stuff. I just wanna go....

away.

I guess I'm in one of those moods. And it would be destined to happen right before the school year starts and all the flurry of activity of prepping my classroom, getting lessons together, thinking about what I'm going to do with my students...on and on and on...sheesh.

It's all I can do, I suppose, to just stay level.

I'm gonna be okay, but sometimes, just sometimes, it would be nice to be able to just get up and go and do what it is you want to do EXACTLY at that moment.

All right. That's all for now.

Peace.

No comments: