Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm behind...

and I apologize for it. I'm a few days overdue on the posting of my measurements. It's been two weeks, and, frankly, I haven't worked out nearly as much as I would have liked.

I've been so stressed. We're just in need of better jobs, more money, and another car. What can I say. That's the truth. No bones about it.

I'm trying to just trust God and do my best to let it go because I realize so much of this is not in my control, nor can I control it - I cannot control if employers choose my resume' (outside of making sure my resume' is the best thing since sliced bread), I cannot make people hire me, I cannot manufacture money (unless I want to rot in a federal prison for counterfeiting), and I cannot make a car materialize out of thin air (unless, again, I want to go to jail for carjacking, sheesh!).

Anyway, here's my measurements, and I'll comment after I post them.
First, here's measurements from two weeks ago.

Chest - 52.25"
Waist - 58.375"
Hips - 53.75"
Arm (Left) - 18.25"
Arm (right) - 18"
Thigh (Left) - 29.25"
Thigh (right) - 30"

Here's measurements from tonight, just now in fact.

Chest - 52.25"
Waist - 57.5"
Hips - 54.5"
Arm (Left) - 16.25"
Arm (Right) - 17"
Thigh (Left) - 27.75"
Thigh (Right) - 28"

Wow. I don't think I expected results like this. I''m totally overwhelmed right now with a feeling of acoomplishment. This means I need to keep working hard, harder, than I have been, and, that this actually is a transformative thing.

I'm so happy right now. Thank God for this, because I'll be really honest. I needed this good news.

Oh, wow. I can't wait to tell Dray...I know he'll be just as happy as I am!

Well, here we go...in two more weeks, let's see what I can do!

Take care, and thanks for reading. I'll see you again soon!

No comments: