Sunday, January 19, 2014

Thinking....

recently, one of my co-workers challenged me to start journaling again.  I love to write, truthfully, and honestly.  One day, I plan to be another writer, a YA writer because I have lots of stories to tell.  And I have lots of ideas and imaginations that I think others would find entertaining.

I'm also looking forward to one day living in more than one location. I firmly believe my family will be located in two states; my husband and I will own homes in both Maryland and Texas.  The idea of Mary-Tex will be very real for us.  I know that sounds so far-fetched or crazy, right?  It's not just a pipe dream.

I'm looking forward to deeper and richer and more meaningful relationships with people that I love and people that I know.  I am looking forward to taking them along on the journey with me, in having more fun, doing more, going more places.

I can't wait to travel all over the world.  I can't wait...I cannot wait.

Right now, I'm listening to this amazing man, Eric Thomas.  Have you heard of him?  He's a motivational speaker.  He's a minister, and this is his time.  He's been steadily getting bigger and bigger, reaching more and more people across the world.  I love his testimony, and the story he shares with people all over the world.

He's dynamic, and most of the time it feels like he's yelling at you, but honestly, he's just so HYPE for himself, and I truly believe he's filled with the purpose given to him directly from God to reach people and motivate and inspire them to reach the levels God planned them to reach.

I know that listening to him helps me push a little harder.

I have goals and plans, and I will reach them.  God has plans for me, and I will fulfill the plans He has for my life.

Okay, I've got a lot to think about right now, and I need to do some listening.

God bless you all.

Peace.

No comments: