Sunday, January 12, 2014

Trying to put things together

Hello, again.  It seems that when I promise to write, I don't.  Something happens.  I forget.  Yeah, so I won't promise anymore.  What I will do, is attempt for the next 21 days (or so) to write.  Just a little a day.  And I'll attempt to blog a bit in the process.

But no promises.  Because I really love writing, but I also love my job (teaching high schoolers is FUN), my husband, and my son.  Also, we're working together on a healthier lifestyle and more babies.  So I'm a bit busy.  However, with that being said, I know that you make time for the things that are important to you.  And this is important to me, but it's not at the top of the list.

I'll keep working on it, and I hope that you keep reading.

Peace and blessings to you all. :)

No comments: