Sunday, July 17, 2016

Summer Days and Nights

So, I'm sitting here, typing on my tablet keyboard and thinking about the events of this past week and the one before. I have a lot of planning and such to do, and I need calendars and a space free of my son and husband so I can work. I plan on going to the library or something like that so I can get some work done. My goal is to have my classes planned out through the first semester, orders sent off to Copy Plus, and some back mapping of my engineering curriculum for middle school completed.

That might seem like a lot of work, but it's really not if I have an opportunity to actually sit down and work uninterrupted, which is my true goal.

I also might get some work done on securing field trips for the seventh grade class.

Looks like this is going to be an amazing school year. I will be in prayer that this is the case, and I look forward to working with Mrs. C, my new partner in leading the seventh grade team.

Here's to new beginnings...

Peace. 

No comments: