Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope the first eight days of this year have been good to you.

I'm glad to be here. Honestly. It seemed like 2016 took so many people, well known and friends and loved ones of my family and friends.

It's good to be on this side. As my dad always says, "It beats the alternative."

I am looking forward to this year and all that I will conquer. I have so much to do and so many plans. I am very excited to see what God will bring me as well.

This year is a year of elevation. It's time.

I'm soooo hype!  What are you going to do this year?  Steve Harvey has a challenge to people to write down 500 (yes five hundred) things they want.  I'm in my 70s, and I'm working hard to have 100 written before the end of January.

What do YOU want? Let's go, everyone!

Happy 2017 to you.

Peace.

No comments: