Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Interpersonal reflections, thoughts

As 2016 comes to a close, it seems that so much has happened this year. For the good of some and for the worse of others.

This year has been full of revelations, joy, sorrow, and hope for tomorrow. I honestly can say that there have been many things that I would like to do again, and some that I wish I had not done.

I am so happy to be here, right now, in this moment.

It is truly a blessing to be alive. To be able to breathe. To know that God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly MORE than what we could think of, ask, or imagine.

I need to start walking in my authority and claiming the truth. I need to pray more and move my body MORE. I need to take care of ME. There is no one else who will.

I'm so over trying to make sure everyone else eats and I only have scraps left for myself. My nourishment means that they also will be nourished. I cannot allow myself to die of starvation.

One of the things I am planning to do before the end of this year is to complete a new vision board for myself.

My visions have changed, and, more importantly, my desire to please others who are not God has begun to dwindle. I need to make sure I AM RIGHT WITH GOD, and let the rest take care of itself.

Of course, it's so easy to say that and infinitely harder to walk in that truth, but I am going to put my best foot forward, and continue to press. God has called me for GREATER.

God wants MORE OF ME. I want to deliver, and do my job with EXCELLENCE.

I hope that you all find your happy places and your sweet spots and you start to operate in the spirit which God has given you. Let us use all our God given gifts and talents to uplift, magnify, and glorify HIM. He will never leave us nor forsake us. We can do it. 

We must do it.

Peace.

No comments: