Monday, March 16, 2009

I've been a bum. I apologize.

Yeah, and I know, many of you may or may not read this because it's been just about a month since I last posted anything.

I currently owe you about two sets of measurements, which I will not be posting this week either simply because it is physically a time of month that isn't going to give me the most accurate measurements. Hopefully, you can read between the lines on that one.

In other news, well, there is plenty to talk about.

Dray's dad is recovering from 'stroke-like' symptoms he suffered this past month, like, a little after I wrote my last post, in mid February. I personally believe he had a full on stroke, but that's what the doctors told the family, so I guess I'll go with that. Thank God he is getting back to his old, sweet, smiling self. Now we've all just got to try to get him to stop working so much...the man is in his late 70s! Sheesh!

There is finally a light at the end of the tunnel. We are starting to get caught up with all our financial obligations that we really need to pay. That's always a plus. Thank you to all of you who were praying and sending kind thoughts, words, etc. our way. We are so thankful for family and friends who care.

Also, I'm feeling very frustrated about what is going on with my transcripts and such with GWU. They still have not received all my documents, and I'm very, very, very anxious. I really want to get into this program. I truly believe it is an opportunity I cannot let pass me by, so I'm going to get going on tracking down my documents and finding out why it has taken over TWO MONTHS for some of them to make it to GWU. Goodness gracious!

This blog is primarily for the purpose of updating you. I've got some more coming down the pike that deal directly with, well, the emotional stuff I've got to get out. With that being said, I hope you all continue reading.

If you do read this blog, please become a follower. It would be nice to look on my page and see how many of you are actually reading. Although this is really an outlet for me, I am truly hoping anything I'm writing is helping someone, or, for my friends, allowing you to keep up with what's going on with me.

Thanks for reading. See you soon.

No comments: