Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summertime and Lemonade

So, today is my official first day of summer. Technically, that's really tomorrow, but I plan on staying up late reading and being a hermit...and doing some girly beauty treatments, lol.

I am slightly obsessed with Beyonce' and her newest project, Lemonade. I am a fan of hers, and while I haven't always liked every single song, I appreciated the anger in this album. It was very passionate, and whether or not it speaks to her relationship with her husband, it hits on a lot of different emotions women of varying ages can identify with.

I especially love the songs "Sorry" and "Sandcastles". In my opinion, there are lots of good cuts on this album.  I also appreciate the visual work, and watch it privately at every opportunity I get.

Well, I think I'll get back to watching Lemonade and maybe watch it one more time before the boys get home from baseball practice. Watching this givees me some great story ideas...maybe it's time for a little writing before dinner.

Love and Peace.

NSWR

No comments: