Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just bloggin'....

to be bloggin'. Lol! Actually, I just wanted to do a little reflecting about the week in general. I have gone from being full of nervous energy to being completely confident and sure of my abilities.

I've run into old faces in new places (one of my students at St. Michaels now attends the High school where I will be doing my student teaching...how's that for a small world!).

I've been really upset, and then, after processing and not saying or doing what I wanted to initially, found out all wasn't what it seemed. I'm so glad I'm growing, and getting better, and learning more maturity. I really could have made a misunderstanding a very bad situation...

I've found a way to be content with a situation that I know could be better (and should be better), and to let God handle it in His timing.

And, well, I'm starting to make peace with the fact that my life is always in flux for this moment, and that I am going to enjoy all the little things, like holding Sean and watching his favorite TV show, Wow Wow Wubbzy. :)

I guess that's all for now. This week was yet another wonderful blessing from God, and I enjoyed it. Getting back into the swing of things (meaning working every weekday all day) is a process, but I know I can master it.

Take care...I'll be falling asleep rather quickly now. It's late, and I've been past sleepy...just wanted to get this down before I went to bed.

Peace.

No comments: