Monday, September 7, 2009

Well

Today is Labor Day. I am celebrating by doing nothing, however, I really have a lot that needs to get done. Prioritizing is really very important, but, for some reason, I just want to veg out today. I probably will...and that's okay by me. But at some point today, laundry will need to be done, and I'll get up and do it.

Sometimes you just don't want to do things. You just don't want to. The thing is, you know you've grown and matured when you get up and do them anyway.

I'm going to get up and get some things done today, but I'll go easy on myself. I've got some things on my mind, and I really just need to go pray and seek God.

There's nothing wrong with that.

And then, perhaps, I'll go hide out somewhere and just write. I haven't in a while, and I really want to.

So, here I go!

Make today a good one. Do good, live life without getting hung up in the day to day of it all, and most importantly, love.

Peace.

No comments: