Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm mad, derned it!!!

I truly hate my stupid phone. It's a Nokia brand phone I got because it has the 3G my husband wanted me to have for internet surfing purposes. Anyway, since I got the durn thing, it has had problems, culminating, unfortunately for me, in it's utter destruction and short circuiting on New Years Eve, just before it became New Year's Day.

I cannot express to you the utter upset and dismay I experienced at the hand of said phone. How, now, will I be able to wish my people Happy New Year, or call in to work, or...well, there's lots of other things I would do with my phone.

Not to mention now the photos, videos, and all that are now lost, especially precious ones like my sweet lil cousin, the newest addition to our family, lil miss Morgan Drew. Oh, yeah, and, of course, Sean. :P

Anyway, this just sucks, man...dang.

Okay, that's all. For now...

No comments: