Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a New Day...

in a New Year. Happy New Year! I hope that this year brings you all that you work so hard to acheive, as well as all you hope and wish for.

This year, my husband and I have decided not to make resolutions, and I think that's mostly because we know that people break their resolutions within about four to six weeks from the date they start them, in most, okay all cases, on New Year's Day.

We are determined to grow better together, face our addictions and vices, and become healthier, better human beings and parents to our blessing, our man, Sean.

Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to share with you some of our triumphs along the way in my blog. It's a goal of mine to be writing at least once a week here, but also hopefully everyday. I love my husband and my son, and our families, and I look forward to bringing you some of the fun and laughter along with the serious side of things throughout this glorious year.

It's such a blessing and privilege to be here, in this 2009. God bless you all, and make this year the best year yet!

No comments: