Friday, January 16, 2009

Life is hard

and right now it seems bleak, too. I'm writing to keep from crying, I guess, and because seeing the worry on my husband's face, seeing the fear in his eyes and the disappointment in himself for not being able to take care of us adequately, in his mind, is a bit much to bear.

We're being evicted from our apartment, and prayerfully, we can delay the process or stop it completely because we really need some help.

I've been working at my part-time job since November and I just got a paycheck last week - in January. And on top of that, I'm not getting paid for the hours I was told I would...I'm sure someone would have told me this, but that's just too much like the right thing to do, isn't it?

And, Dray's just started working again steadily with a new client after having been the primary caretaker for one kid for so long - almost two and a half years.

This is truly a low point for us. We don't want to go home to Texas with nothing, barely a few dollars in our checking and savings accounts.

We need help. We need more than just a little bit.

Lord, please, hear our prayer and help us, as only you can. We need you in a way that I can't express in words. Maybe I will have to cry this one out.

No comments: