Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Facing fears and growing in the process...

Well, I did it.  I did what I said I would do.  I called up that sweet woman and told her the truth.  And, she and I had a wonderful conversation afterwards!  Wow!

It was so refreshing...she was warm and very receptive to what I had to say.  And I love her even more for that.  It was totally wonderful.

That makes me feel more powerful than I have in a long time.  There is a way to communicate differences with people without causing a terrible rift between you.  I am hoping that I continue to choose the path of peaceful and loving confrontation of my fears/disagreements and also that I continue to look within and question all of my motives and reasons for wanting to do or say various things.

I can totally sleep well tonight.  I've made a friend, and I've kept my integrity.  Thank goodness for courage to be better than I was...here's to pressing on towards an even better me!

No comments: