Monday, November 17, 2008

Whatever, man...

So, today, I'm in a pissy, apathetic mood.  Everybody and everything is someplace else on my list of things that are important to me right now and today.

I hate that feeling.  That feeling, above all others, is one of the worst, in my opinion.  I really mean that.  

I cannot say what brought on this feeling today, or why I chose to wallow in it...wait, I can explain why I'm wallowing in it.

But, now that I guess I've identified it, I need to move on past it, right?  I'll try.  I've got a killer headache, though, and I'm going to need some help getting past my apathetic feelings as long as I'm feeling physically like this...

okay, let's move on, okay?  All righty.  Promise.

So, I've got a new job, a part time job, not a real for real 40+ hour a week job, but something that is fulfilling - I'm teaching Spanish - and it gets me out of the house and interacting with people over the age of one (but he's so adorable...I'd stay with him forever this way...).

Anyway, this is a challenge because my students range from Kindergarten to Seventh grade.  That's an unbelievably wide range of aptitude as well as maturity and attention span.

I'm praying that God will give me the intuition, foresight and energy to do right by those Kinders...and the first graders...

As well as making sure my older students don't get bored with the material.  I'm gonna have to split the class.  Absolutely.  Must be done.  I hope I can do it!!!!

The kids seem like so much fun, though, so I just have to make sure I bring it everyday.  

Viva la Lengua

Love it!

No comments: