Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Feelings

So, today is a good day. I'm really busy, if you will, doing a whole lot of nothing, but I plan on getting my last assignment finished for class on Monday.

Honestly, it's a great day. Nice outside, Sean is running around, Dray's amusing himself watching videos...Ha! And I'm typing on the computer. I'll probably start writing in a little bit, but before I got into one of my favorite stories (I think this will be a great book), I thought I would get on and say hey. It truly has been a while since I've been on, and I feel bad that I haven't written anything in a while, nothing uplifting or inspiration, or, well, anything at all. I've been in a yucky place emotionally and mentally.

We've still got lots going on, trust me - Dray and I are still challenging each other with the Biggest Loser challenge, I'm in school and LOVING every minute of it, for the most part ;) and I'm writing, playing with Sean, and enjoy my last week or so of freedom before the school year begins again.

It is truly a blessing to have such wonderful people and things in my life. I love my husband, son, cats, and...new addition to the area, my lil bro!

Anthony has officially joined life on the east coast and starts law school at Washington and Lee in a week, I think. I'm so excited and happy for him! Plus, he's close enough to hang out for holidays! Whoo-hoo!

Plus, I found out one of my favorite cousins is still living in Virginia! Margie, I'm soooo coming to visit...and I know you'll love Sean! (And, as a disclaimer, all of my cousins, with the exception of some very distant ones, are my favorites...I love them all! I have a great family!)

Okay, that's all for now. Get out and do something today. Enjoy your life before you realize that it's passed you by.

Peace.

No comments: